This week at school I need to do a presentation on what I would do if I was Prime Minster of Australia for a day. I’ve thought long and hard about what I would do and have listed my top five things I would do if I became Australia’s Prime Minister.
If I was the prime minister for a day I would:
- I would make a law that every one in Australia had a pet because pets are kind of useful.
- I would make a law for school to be only 3 days a week and no home work because school takes up too much family time.
- I would make everyone in Australia have a Hummer (a Hummer is a type of limo) because too many people have really old cars.
- I would ban brusel sprouts because who likes brusel sprouts.
- I would make it so every one had a mansion because too many houses are out of date.