July 21

Pink

On the school holidays I went to my first concert, Pink’s Truth About Love concert in Melbourne. It was really loud with all the people screaming and the music. First The Kin came out and played for about half an hour (30 min) and went off stage. Then they put some music on and every one danced. Pink then came out and sang some  songs about 2 hours before  the concert  finished. There where lots of taxis and lots of people everywhere when we left Rod Laver Arena. I was very lucky as the night I went they were filming Pinks concert DVD and I might  be in it so keep an eye out for it. It  will be out in the USA in November this year.

The concert was fantastic especially when Pink sang upside down, twirling around in the air and then at the end flying across the audience.

Here is a clip I found on Youtube of my favourite part of the concert.

Here are some facts about Pink:

• She is american 
  • Her real name is Alecia Moore
  • She wrote her first song when she was 14
  • She has worked at Pizza Hut, McDonald’s, Wendy’s, and a gas station
  • September 8, 1979 in Doylestown in the U.S.A
  • She is a vegetarian

Have you ever been to a concert?

If so what was it?

Who is your favourite singer?

Posted July 21, 2013 by Jarrod in category Uncategorized

12 thoughts on “Pink

1. Mum

@ Jarr☀d,

I am glad you liked Pink’s concert, I thought she was amazing and very entertaining. It was more like a show than a concert.

I love the way you included some facts about Pink in your post.

I can’t wait to see if we made it into her DVD, how fantastic would that be!

Mum

2. Dianne

@Jarrod
    You were very lucky to go to a concert,I loved watching the video of Pink twirling around and singing, what a star ! ★

I saw Pink last time she was in Melbourne and love it to she gives her fans a great experience.

Par liked the Beach Boys when he was young so when they were touring last year we went to see them. They weren’t as engeryic as Pink but Par enjoyed the concert.

I hope Santa will bring me Pink’s new DVD this Christmas would be 😎

Love Nana xxxx

3. Chloe

Hello,
    Wow!! i love pink im so jelous that you got to go and se her and i didnt. My mum and dad wouldnt get me tickets. I have never been to a concert but in November i am going seeing Jessie J. Keep blogging in the future!

Please visit our blog back at: http://www.hamabeeds.edublogs.org
    Thanks
    Chloe and Jack

4. Dylan

I have never been to a concert. I would like to go to a One Direction concert. They sing pretty good. My favorite singer is Chris Brown. I like the way he sings and dances. I would also like to see him at a concert.

5. isaiah

I love pink they are one of my favorite bands of all time. I think who knew is one of the best songs of all time. What is your favorite song from pink?