March 8

Tyler my brother

For this post I decided to interview my brother Tyler and write it for him as he can’t write yet. This is the story Tyler told me.

Hi name  is Tyler and I am Jarrod’s brother. I am 5 years old and like to play the wii a lot, it is fun. My other favourite things are:

• Hot wheels
  • Skylanders
  • Piraites  of the Caribbean  lego
  • Playing outside
  • Dirt bikes

I started Prep this year and so far I think school is pretty cool. I also like these things about school:

• Snack time
  • Lunch time
  • Home time
  • P.E
  • Buddy time
  • ART
  • Maths
  • Reading
  • Indonesian
  • Free time
  • Show and tell

I have more but I can’t name them all. I also love spend time with Jarrod and playing different games with him.

Do you have a brother or sister?

If so what do they like?

Posted March 8, 2013 by Jarrod in category Uncategorized

18 thoughts on “Tyler my brother

1. Millie

Hi Jarrod,

Great Post!

Yes I do have a brother and a sister, Xavier and Olivia. My sister is very annoying and my brother he is okay I guess.

My brother likes:
    Cars
    Car Keys
    Girl Dresses 😆 ( he really does)
    people.

My sister likes:
    Cars
    Dolls
    boys
    sports
    Dogs
    Playing with her friends
    Annoying me :raz:

2. Leigh

Hi Jarrod,

I have 1 sister hows 20 and 4 bros that are 10 (Josh), 7(Ben), 6 (Will) and 3 (George). My bros can be annoying.

Sincerely,
    Leigh

3. Rebecca Stuart

Hi Jarrod!
    I’m Rebecca from the University of South Alabama. I am studying to be a teacher! I love that you and your brother are so close. I have one sister who is six years younger than me. I myself have three little girls. I really loved your sweet video. Did you like putting it all together? Thanks for a great post!
    -Rebecca

4. dogsdogsdogs

Hi Jarrod,
    I liked the post and video. Tyler was so cute!
    I do have a brother. He is in grade one and his name is Jamie.
    Jamie likes:
    Starwars
    Ninjas
    Subway Surfers
    cars
    skylanders
    Jamie likes skylanders to.
    From Zoe
    P.S Can you please visit my digital portfolio?

5. Sam Albrecht

That was so cute! Especially the baby pictures. That makes me want to start a blog. Thanks for the idea!

-Sam Albrecht

6. Liam

Nice writting. I think it is very nice to interview and write what your brother wants to say. Also remember to check your work.

7. Kevin M

Hi Jarrod, I am a student from Illinois and I have a little brother too. He likes to play outside and play video games with me. He is older than your brother so they probably play differrent games.
    From,
    Kevin M

8. Brandon

Dear Jarrod,
    Your bother sounds fun and awesome. How do you get your on blog? Your blog is so awesome cool.

Your new friend,
    Brandon

9. Charlie

Jarrod:

Hi! I noticed you listed Maths as one of your likes. Are you into video games? We are building a 3-D one where you can play with math and even design your own math spells and enemies.

it’s at Mathbreakers.com if you want to check it out. :^]

Cheers,