July 1

1st Anniversary Post

It has now been a year since I started my own blog, my very first post was on 27th of June 2011. I have had so much fun creating posts and having the chance to have conversations with so many people from all parts of the world.

On the 13th of July 2011 I wrote a post called My visitors in that post I set myself a goal of reaching 300 visitors before the end of Term 3, I was amazed to discover that I reached that goal within a week of writing the post. I’ve now had 0ver 7,300 visitors to my blog in a year from 98 countries. My new goal will be to get visitors from over 100 countries on my ClustrMap and over 10,000 visitors by the end of the year.

I have written lots of different posts on my blog some of my favourites have been:

I also loved my special surprise post my Mum wrote for my birthday.

Some of the highlights have been:

Posted July 1, 2012 by Jarrod in category Uncategorized

4 thoughts on “1st Anniversary Post

1. Sharon egberts

hi Jarrod ,
    How fast the last year has gone , i have so enjoyed reading your blogs .
    You must have so many cyber friends all over the world and learnt so much about other countries and thier way of life .
    You have made all your family proud and you should be proud of yourself .
    I guess being winter and cold and wet you and your family have not been up to The Block ….i bet you are looking forward to sunny warm days again so you can go motor bike riding .
    We are all happy and well up here in Mildura , we dont get as much rain as you guys down south , but we do get a lot of frosts .
    All the grape vines around town look dead and bare , but come spring time they will all be shooting again ready for the new crop of grapes .
    Enjoy the school holidays .
    love to you Mum , Dad , and Tyler
    Sharon

2. Mrs Kathleen Morris

Dear Jarrod,

Congratulations on your blogging anniversary! I hope you keep up your blog for a long time.

You join a couple of other long term bloggers. Riley in grade five is still blogging. He started in my class in grade two. Bianca is grade four is also still blogging for her third year! It takes real commitment to keep up a blog. I’m very proud of you.

I loved the post where you skyped with Royce. I thought it was fantastic that you and your families set that up without the teachers’ help. It was fun to meet Royce the other day!

Best wishes,
    Mrs Morris

3. Jarrod (Post author)

@ Mrs M☀rris,

Thank you for leaving me a comment, especially while your on the other side of the world.

I liked Skyping with Royce and playing Poptropica with him it was excellent.

I hope you’re having fun, I can’t wait for you to get back and tell me all about meeting our blogging buddies.

Your pal,
    Jarr☀d