June 3

My Lego creations

I like making creations with my Lego, I have got lots of Lego as presents for my birthday’s and Christmas but some of my Lego was my mum’s from when she was young.

I have a new app on my iPad called Lego instructions. The app lets you download different designs to make. First it shows you a preview of the thing you want to build, then you click the arrows and it shows you step by step how to make the item. It has lots of different designs to choose from some are really hard while others are easy.

My brother Tyler and I have had great fun making some creations, have a look at my slideshow to check them out.

Vote in my poll for your favourite creation.

What do you like to make with Lego?

Posted June 3, 2012 by Jarrod in category Uncategorized

13 thoughts on “My Lego creations

1. Rubie Harkins

I was building with my lego also today. I like to build lego friends, which I got lots for my birthday. And Cooper likes to play with my lego ambulance, and he likes his lego duplo.

2. Miss H

Thanks for the hot tip Jarrod! I will go and look it up shortly. I love Lego, but I don’t get to play with it much anymore.

Keep up the great online posts!

3. angelaharridge

When my children were young I loved making trains – it was fun to make the different types and to push them around.
    Mrs H

1. Jarrod (Post author)

To Mrs H

Thank you for leaving me a comment.

Making trains out of lego, cool.

Jarrod

4. Ross Mannell

Dear Jarrod,

I liked the idea of the video and poll. Yes, I added a vote. 🙂

iPad apps are certainly bringing a whole new dimension to many things. The Lego app seems like a great idea, especially if it allows you to create your own instructions but I suspect it doesn’t.

To create your own to share, you would probably have to take a series of photos and prepare a video for your blog.

Keep blogging.
    @RossMannell
    Teacher, NSW , Australia
    @RossMannell
    Taecher, NSW, Australia

1. Jarrod (Post author)

@ Ross

Thank you for leaving me a comment.

I think it would be a big job to do something like that.

Jarrod

5. Miss Smethurst

Great Job, love the music! From Miss Smethurst (Grade 4 teacher at Rowville Primary School)

6. Mrs Kathleen Morris

Dear Jarrod,

This is a very interesting post. I enjoyed your PhotoPeach and your Polly Daddy was a great idea.

I voted for the house. I used to like making houses with Lego when I was younger. What is your favourite thing to make?

I will see you at the blogging club (if it’s not raining!).

Best wishes,
    Mrs M☀rris

7. Mrs Moreno

Hi Jarrod,
    I’ve just been checking out your blog and I am very impressed. I loved looking at your Lego creations. My favourite is the flowers.
    My children had lots of Lego when they were smaller and have spent many hours creating cities, farms, Harry Potter castles and many more interesting and exciting constructions.
    I must see how much Lego we have at school and incorporate a construction component to our Science program. Maybe you can help me start our Enviro Blog.
    See you in Enviro this week.
    Mrs M

8. ErinB

Dear Jarrod
    Well, I don’t have any legos, but I would really like to make a sword! I just love swords!! Hey Jarrod, i’m making a book and I had trouble figuring out the names for some people. Can you get on my blog and vote Please? Please tell other people about this too! Thanks!
    From ErinB

9. Cynthiabogor

Hi Jarrod,

I have heard of you through Ms Morris via twitter. I finally came to your site to take a look. You are doing a really good job at your blog.

I didn’t know there was an app for Lego I use to play Lego’s with my children all the time now I know I will be using this app with my grandchildren soon.