May 19

Congratulations Mrs Morris

click to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own text

Last night  Mrs Morris attended an award ceremony at Crown Casino as she was nominated for the Victoria Teachers Mutual Bank Outstanding Primary Teacher Award. Mrs Morris was very lucky to be announced as the winner of the award. Congratulations Mrs Morris on your win you deserve it.

Thank you so much for:

• being such a great teacher last year
  • teaching me all about blogging
  • being so nice
  • introducing me to my blogging buddies
  • making learning fun

Why do you think Mrs Morris deserved the award?

Have you ever won any great awards?

Posted May 19, 2012 by Jarrod in category Uncategorized

5 thoughts on “Congratulations Mrs Morris

1. Mrs Kathleen Morris

Dear Jarrod,

Wow, this is a really special post! It was a big surprise too!

I’m so glad you enjoyed your year with me, Jarrod. I enjoyed teaching you too.

You are a part of this award too as you are one of the students I told the judges about who had got so much out of blogging.

Thank you again for a very thoughtful post. It was a wonderful night and an amazing feeling to win the award!

Your excited former teacher,
    Mrs M☀rris

2. Pingback: Three Cheers for Mrs Morris! | 4KM and 4KJ @ Leopold Primary School

3. Pingback: A Team Effort! | Integrating Technology in the Primary Classroom

4. Mum

@ Jarr☀d,

It was great news to wake up to on Saturday to discover Mrs Morris had won the award.

I agree with you, you were very lucky to have Mrs Morris as a teacher last year along with Miss Jordan. Both teachers taught us so much about blogging, global collaboration and ensured that my IT skills were and are up to date by helping you with your blog.

Congratulations Mrs Morris and enjoy your trip to America to finally meet your blogging buddies, make sure you keep us posted on your adventure.

Keep up the great work both Jarr☀d and Mrs Morris,
    Mum / Melane

5. Dianne

@ Jarrod
    What a great surprise, congratulations to Mrs Morris what a well deserving honor.

Dianne