November 18

BayFM Post

This week my class began a project with BayFM a local radio station in Geelong. Each Monday, Wednesday and Friday a student from my class will get to write a special post.

Today it was my turn to write a post so I decided to write about Gala Day which is a family fun day in Geelong held tomorrow click the image below to veiw my post.

BayFM

What did you think of my post?

Do you listen to Bay FM?

Posted November 18, 2011 by Jarrod in category Uncategorized

8 thoughts on “BayFM Post

1. Erin

GOOD JOB!!!!! im gonna go read ur post right now!!! I don’t usuallly listen to bay fm. i usualy listen to fox but its ok. great job!!! 🙂

1. Jarrod (Post author)

@ Mr C,

Thank you for leaving me a comment.

Gala Day is lots of fun but it’s on today and we didn’t end up going because it’s been raining all day here. Do you have a parade or family fun day in your town ❓

Your pal,
      Jarr☀d

2. Mrs. Jacobs

Aloha Jarrod,
    You made me wish I could attend Gala Day. You posted all of the necessary information convincing everyone that they really want to be there.
    Hope you have an great time at Gala Day!
    A hui hou,
    Mrs. Jacobs

1. Jarrod (Post author)

Aloha Mrs Jacobs,

Thanks for leaving me a comment and for the compliment.

Unfortunatley I didn’t get to go today it’s cold and raining 😥 Have you ever been to anything like Gala Day ❓

Your pal,
      Jarr☀d

1. Jarrod (Post author)

@ Stephanie,

Thank you for leaving me a comment and thank you for nominating me for the edublog awards how cool would it be if I won. I hope I get more nominations.

I thought I was a lucky ducky to be the first student to write for BayFM and I’m glad you liked it.

Your pal,
      Jarr☀d

3. Stephanie

Dear Jarrod
    It was my pleasure to nominate you for an edublog award. I nominated you because of your dedication to blogging and your willingness to show everyone your learning. I hope blogging will be enjoyable for you for many years to come.

Your pal

Stephanie